We are open
All three chiropractors, Lauren, Nicole and Darren are now working again, slightly different hours and with a few changes:
- Anyone booking an appointment is asked via an online form if they have any symptoms or have been in recent contact with anyone with symptoms, depending on these circumstances they may not be accepted for treatment yet. This has to be done before every visit.
- Patients are asked to wait in their car or outside until 5 minutes prior to their appointment.
- Patients are encouraged to enter the clinic alone unless they need assistance
- On entry, everyone’s temperature is taken with an infrared (non-contact) thermometer
- Everyone washes their hands on entry and when they leave
- Appointment times are spaced out to reducing the number of people in the building at any time and allow time for cleaning surfaces between treatments.
- If possible wear clothing that doesn’t require getting changed into a gown, we know for some this isn’t possible, which is fine, they can use changing cubicle as before.
- Social distancing is practised by staff and patients everywhere except during hands-on treatment, seats in reception are 2m apart and there is a screen across the reception desk.
- Patients are asked to bring a mask to wear during their appointment. If they don’t have one we can provide reusable fluid-resistant ones, we wash these at 60° afterwards. We are trying not to fill our planet with plastic during this epidemic. We also use biodegradable gloves during treatments.
- Chiropractors wash their hands and forearms between each treatment, wear a mask, apron and gloves during treatment.
- Air purifiers have been installed in treatment rooms and reception, these filter out very small particles including pollen and toxic vapours and kill bacteria and viruses with UV light, they purify all the air in the treatment rooms 3-4 times an hour.
- The treatment bench, equipment and surfaces are wiped down between each appointment.
All these measures reduce the risk of infection but this risk is not zero. Each patient is asked to sign a consent form agreeing to expose themselves to this low risk if they choose to attend the clinic in order to receive some treatment.
We’re here to help,
here’s what we can do…
We continue to provide the same excellent treatments for people in pain with Chiropractic, as we have done over the last 20 years. The new name reflects our awareness and commitment to treating people as a whole, for people with more long-standing and complex conditions treatments need to target different areas; physical, neurological, chemical/nutritional and mental/emotional, to restore health.
Treatment using different methods to target the musculoskeletal system
Darren's work with children and their learning development
Specialised neurological rehabilitation for adults
We have a Massage therapist who comes to the clinic weekly
Seminars & Learning
Passing on knowledge through educating professionals and the community
Home Exercise Videos
Exercises to help with your rehabilitation